Local Education Officer
Local Education Officer is an ESN member interested in higher education, youth policy and mobility. A volunteer who has knowledge about the Erasmus+ Program and is willing to share it and help Polish and international students. Local Education Officer is cooperating closely with International Relations Office of the university.
Duties of Local Education Officer:
- Helping students who are doing or planning to do any scholarship within the Erasmus+ Program;
- Running an information campaign about laws and duties of students doing internships and studying abroad;
- Informing students about rules of the new Erasmus+ Program;
- Promoting educational mobility of students through organising informational meetings, mobility fairs and information points;
- Promoting ESN research projects amongst Polish and international students;
- Close cooperation with university’s IRO;
If you want to find out more about Erasmus+ programme, we invite you to join Facebook group Wyjazdy z Erasmus+
You can contact our Local Education Officer, Damian Krężelewski, here: email@example.com.